My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Spotted: Sand Dollar Dove Necklace


Yesterday I went to lunch with a friend who invited a friend of her's that I didn't know to come also. To my surprise - she was wearing the gold sand dollar dove necklace. It had been given to her as a birthday present. In all my years of designing, I have never run into someone I didn't know who was wearing my jewelry. The girl wore it so well - with a tiny gold bead chain about 14inches, sand dollar dove necklace, 16inches, and a long gold pendant on a leather cord, about 36inches. Today's run-in makes me wonder where all my other sand dollar doves are residing, and how others have personalized them with their own look.