My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Why my dog only drinks from a stemmed glass




Sophie is my 3 year old cavalier king charles spaniel. Her ears are rather long and I came up with the idea of a stemmed glass to keep her ears from getting wet when she drinks. I found some plastic ones that look like crystal that won't break if knocked over. Solution found: no more wet ears and they are the perfect height so she doesn't have to bend over to drink. My creative approach never fails to draw attention and comments from guests regarding my dog's sense of style when it comes to drinking and dining, but I swear it is the most sensible alternative, and I love it when function and pleasing aesthetics combine.