My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The 12 Gifts of Christmas Jewelry Event

On the website I have featured a collection of 12 styles that I think will make wonderful gifts this season for you and for your family and friends. Included are some classics, like the sand dollar dove necklace, and some new pieces like the window necklace, and one of a kind captivate necklaces.

You have from Wednesday December 2nd at 9am until Sunday, December 6th at 9pm, to buy these pieces online at a significantly discounted price. After Sunday, the price goes back to the original retail price.

I will be blogging about each of the 12 styles and why I think they will make wonderful gifts, so stay tuned!