My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

21 Days of Forever 21: Day 5



I flew home to Texas this weekend and drove to a small West Texas town for my dear friend's wedding. I wore my boots, ate chicken fried steak, got bitten by mosqitoes, sweated in the heat and took in the slow pace of the town coupled by the overwhelming hospitality. I love it here - it is so quite and still that I have time to really reflect on life and family relationships. I can live anywhere in the world but there is something about Texas that will always have a part of my heart.

Dress: Forever 21
Boots: Cole Haan
Jewelry: Cannon Lewis leaf ring, window necklace, tree pose necklace