My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

New Website coming soon!

I have some news that I am so excited to share - a new website is on its way! Robert Milam did a fantastic job designing my new logo that captures the essence of my brand (my new logo is featured at the top of this blog) and now he is back for the website design and I can't wait to see what the final product will look like. Robert pays an extreme attention to detail and is a talented artist and there is no one else I would trust more with this project.

The goal of the new site is to give the user a more intimate understanding of the story behind the jewelry pieces and what inspires the designer. The new site will be coming out sometime late fall and I will be busy working on all the details that are involved with getting a new site up.

Let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make the website better, or send me a link to websites that you love for one reason or another.