My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New New News: Cannon Lewis Short Film

There are so many exciting updates for Cannon Lewis, culminating with a Website Window Event this coming Monday, September 28, 2009. Each day leading up to the event there will be a new blog post about a featured item in the Window Event which you will NOT want to miss. Amazing statement earrings to accent you fall wardrobe that you will live in ... but I'm not telling anymore now... you will just have to wait and see.

I will begin this update-a-thon by revealing this new short film exploring my inspiration and jewelry craftsmanship, and you can see just how much time, detail, and thought goes into each Cannon Lewis piece.

Film by Chris Wiegand to learn more about him, click here.