My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New New News: Medium Willow Earrings

These Earrings are Fabulous! I've been wearing mine almost every day, and they are a great size (drop is about 1 1/4 inch tall) which means you can wear them with just about anything. They are sterling silver with 14k gold overlay, often called vermeil, which is then satin-finished for a smooth shine. There is a tiny diamond set in each earring, which adds a nice sparkle, and the earrings have a tiny line texture, which makes them just sparkle. And the best part? There is a tiny saying engraved on the back - its something my grandmother always tells me - "Be a willow, not an oak. Willows bend, oaks break." These will be featured in the Website Window Event on Monday.