My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Define: Website Window Event

For those of you wondering exactly what a Cannon Lewis Website Window Event is, here is your answer. Every few months there are events on the website where certain pieces of jewelry are reduced in price for a short two day window. After the two days, the price goes back to the retail price. This is a way I can test the market with some of my newest designs, and offer you a really good price on the latest jewelry, so everyone wins. If you are not on the mailing list, you might want to get on it so you can start receiving these window event emails. To join the mailing list click here. The next Website Window Event is Monday, September 28, 2009, so standby for some of my favorite new designs.