My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Friday, September 25, 2009

New New News: Large Willow Earrings




If you loved the Medium Willow Earrings, here is another option for you ... LARGE Willow Earrings. These earrings will take any outfit to a new level. These earrings have a tiny diamond set in them and measure about 1 3/4 inches tall by 3/4 inch wide and come in two options, sterling silver with 14k gold overlay, often called vermeil, which is then satin-finished for a smooth shine. If you want something to go with the leather jacket trend this fall, or are just drawn to silver in general, the satin finished silver might be your option of choice. Either way, they are amazing earrings, and you will be stopped and asked about them when you wear them.

There is a tiny saying engraved on the back - its something my grandmother always tells me - "Be a willow, not an oak. Willows bend, oaks break." These will be featured in the Website Window Event on Monday, September 28, 2009.