My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

New New News: Peacock Earrings




Peacocking, v. To strut around wearing a pair of Cannon Lewis 14k gold vermeil and London blue topaz peacock earrings.


Peacocked, v. (past participle) To receive compliments by others related to your sense of style for wearing the peacock earrings.

I have blogged before about how much I like peacocks. Here is another peacock inspired design. The earrings measure about 1 inch tall, with a beautiful London blue topaz sparkling from within. The peacock earrings will be featured in the Website Window Event on Monday, September 28th.