My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Sunday, September 27, 2009

New New News: Leaf Cross, Tree Pose & Grow Necklaces


Here Are some great pendants that are some of my personal favorites. The Leaf Cross has a tiny diamond in the center and the carving is beautiful. I've given these as baby gifts and also wear one myself - its so simple but eye catching. The pendant is about 1/4 inch tall.


The Tree Pose Necklace is another one of my loves. One side depicts a carved tree with a tiny diamond and the other side is carved to say "tree pose." Inside the 1/2 tall pendant are faceted London blue topaz, sky blue topaz, and rhodolite garnet that rattle around. The colors will sparkle and catch your eye, and its so fun to wear.


The largest necklace is the Grow Necklace, with one side depicting a leaf vine and the other is carved to say Grow. There are two options for the stones that rattle inside: one version has green apetites and tourmalines, the other version has moonstone, pink pearl and pink tourmaline. This pendant is about 1 inch tall and hangs on a 36 inch chain which has a leaf with a phrase written on it.
Catch these items and the other ones I've blogged about tomorrow at the Cannon Lewis Website Window Event, Starting Monday at 9am eastern ... happy shopping.