My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

3 French Hens - Window Necklace












I know I am partial to all of my jewelry, but this is one of my new favorites - the 14k yellow and rose gold Window necklace, w/cognac diamond & pink sapphire. There are 3 panels depicting different layers of a scene that can be flipped to show each scene in front. The necklace hangs from an 18 inch 14k yellow spiral chain. Pendant approx .75in tall. Back panel is engraved: "Look Inside." The necklace is fun to wear and change the scenes that face the front. If you are looking to give a gift with detail, a little edge, and one that tells a story, this is an option.