My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

4 Calling Birds - Sand Dollar Dove Necklace


The Sand Dollar Dove is a classic Cannon Lewis piece. I never take mine off, and its a great piece to wear alone or layer with. The dove is from the inside of a sand dollar. The texture of the wings is so detailed, and the little diamond adds just the right amount of sparkle. This necklace is available in sterling silver or in 14k gold with a diamond. There is another version in silver with a pink freshwater pearl. This is a great necklace for someone who likes delicate, simply jewelry and for someone who likes texture and tiny pendants to accent their other jewelry.