My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'm Alive...



Sorry about the 2 month blogging hiatus - I wish I could tell you that I was off somewhere Walden style staring at a pond drinking green tea and sketching, but in reality I was running all over the place getting blisters on my feet while trying to finalize the fall line and now I am staring at a blank sketchbook and need to start designing again for spring.
A short re-cap on life:
Sophie dog got a haircut, the bill was $90. Husband says he will cut her hair from now on.
I got a new dress by All Saints (love this brand)
I had a birthday
Husband bought 4 new surfboards
Baby is teething
I am coming to terms with the fact that my shoe size still hasn't returned to its pre-pregnancy size and am remorsefully concluding that shoes are a terrible investment.
I had a fun time working out for the first time - Core and More class @ Sports Club LA

And finally, I leave you with what I should be writing about, ehem.. the jewelry.
Sterling Silver baby spoon ... the word "Love" is written in the vines
Walnut Necklace with blue topaz drop dangling inside - it is sooo cute
Leaf Ring - marquise cut pale amethyst with alexandrite and diamonds looks so cool on ...