My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

What I love right now


These are some things I love right now:
Wearing: Current Elliot stretch jeans
Reading: Strapless by Deborah Davis - book about Sargent's painting of Madame X
Ambiance: the design of the J.Crew store on Madison & 79th, also the J.Crew store in Malibu.
Mothering: The Nap Sac by Lilly Gold. Basically its a fold out bed that I can take to the beach and the baby sleeps. It isn't the prettiest but amazingly practical.
Relaxing: going to the beach, MOU boots in tow, looking at driftwood
Wish: Antique Buccellati bracelets and rings ... I am currently taking donations - I promise I will take very good care of them
Surviving: Ballet flats 925 by Kenneth Cole. Cute but have good support and I can walk for days in them - must for NYC
Spending: buying estate furniture at Santa Monica Children's Charities
Comfort: hibiscus iced tea, pimento cheese sandwiches, watermelon
Accessorizing: wearing my marquise amethyst ring (see post below)
Sleeping: just that.