My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Smells of Summer



I like to change up my perfumes from season to season. So this is what I smell like right now...(actually come to think of it not really because I just worked out) but in an ideal world:

In Love Again by Yves Saint Lauren (daytime or casual evening)
Mondragore Pourpre by Annick Goutal (for evening)
Un Matin d'Orage by Annick Goutal (daytime)

A word about Annick Goutal - I am a huge fan of her perfumes. Each scent has a story and the bottles are designed to harmonized with the scent inside. I always seem to fall for things with details and stories...