My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

In the Limelight




I was in Chelsea and took a wrong turn and stumbled upon the Limelight Marketplace. Originally an Episcopal Church built in 1885, it was later deconsecrated and turned into a nightclub in the '80s and '90s that got shut down and now has been turned into the most charming collection of 60 mini shops. There are furniture shops, clothing boutiques, and tiny bakery counters, and a specialty deli. Marie Belle (some of my favorite chocolate) has a treat cart there and the whole place is completely charming.