My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://cannonlewis.com/blog
and update your bookmarks.

My Musings

I design because I feel compelled to express something I don't know how to otherwise articulate.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Almost Famous

photo courtesy of BCBG
At this point in my life I have one child and a labradoodle named after me (I knew the owner when I was little, and as fate would have it, 15 years later when I heard someone yelling "Cannon" at the dog park, I met my namesake).

However:

SAXON, my sister in law, works for BCBG corporate and the buyer named this pair of sunglasses after her (see the style number). Not only are these very cool shades, but not too many people can say they have something chic named after them.  All I can say is that I happened to know her before ...